Protect Your Privacy with Startpage
|Georgia Division - Sons od Confederate Veterans|
About Sons of Confederate Veterans
The citizen soldiers who fought for the Confederacy personified the best qualities of America. The preservation of liberty and freedom was the motivating factor in the South's decision to fight the second American Revolution. The tenacity with which Confederate soldiers fought underscored their belief in the rights guaranteed by the Constitution. These attributes are the underpinning of our democratic society and represent the foundation on which this nation was built. Today the Sons of Confederate Veterans is preserving the history and legacy of these heroes, so future generations can understand the motives that animated the Southern Cause. (continue reading about Sons of Confederate Veterans)
Please continue to educate yourself on our history. Visit http://georgiascv.org/
Most Recent Articles
- Here’s My Take on the Press and Benghazi
- The Federal Government Perpetrates Child Abuse On Public School Children
- Petition to remove Stone Mountain Carving
- Where Will You Stand?
- Make Sequester Hurt!
- Confederate History and Heritage Month
- Courage and Character on Display
- Blah Blah (Blah)gging
- Why Should You Work?
- I Feel Sorry For Man Made Global Warming Climate Change
- Will Christianity Become a Minor Religion in the United States?
- Is the West Point Military Academy Attacking Conservatives?
- What Is Absolute Victory?
- When Watchdogs Become Rabid
- Why I Am For A New Senator in Georgia
- Remembering Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson
- You Can Bet Your Little Red Wagon on It
- It’s Christmas Time, So Act Like It
- Duty Free America
- Hurricane Sandy, The Red Cross, and Volunteer Client Caseworkers
- The Mainstream Media
- Which Country Is It? That’s Debatable