Protect Your Privacy with Startpage
When I started writing this it was called "three scandals".
There was the Benghazi Scandal, the IRS Scandal, and the little covered but equally alarming Secretary Sebelius scandal.
Then as I was writing we learned that the Justice Department had secretly obtained two months worth of phone call records for more than 100 Associated Press reporters. This is the largest violation of the First Amendment in modern times and so we now have four scandals in the Obama Administration. READ MORE
"The Gainey Army: Fighting for the Next Generation"
We want your phone calls, your opinions, your ideas, and your point-of-view... You are invited to participate by calling Al Gainey and Company on WDUN in North Georgia 9:00-10:00 AM Tuesdays and Watch Live on WDUN TV.
Open Phones: Call 770-535-2911,
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Recent Articles
- Here’s My Take on the Press and Benghazi
- The Federal Government Perpetrates Child Abuse On Public School Children
- Petition to remove Stone Mountain Carving
- Where Will You Stand?
- Make Sequester Hurt!
- Confederate History and Heritage Month
- Courage and Character on Display
- Blah Blah (Blah)gging
- Why Should You Work?
- I Feel Sorry For Man Made Global Warming Climate Change
- Will Christianity Become a Minor Religion in the United States?
- Is the West Point Military Academy Attacking Conservatives?
- What Is Absolute Victory?
- When Watchdogs Become Rabid
- Why I Am For A New Senator in Georgia
- Remembering Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson
- You Can Bet Your Little Red Wagon on It
- It’s Christmas Time, So Act Like It
- Duty Free America
- Hurricane Sandy, The Red Cross, and Volunteer Client Caseworkers
- The Mainstream Media
- Which Country Is It? That’s Debatable